Stezzano / 14.12.2021
Brembo confirms status as leader in the main motorsport competitions
The competition record of the company is enriched with over 62 world titles won in 2021, a success spanning more than 45 years at the highest levels of Motorsport
- The Bergamo-based company has reached a new milestone: throughout its 47 years of global presence in the different racing competitions, it has amassed more than 500 championships.
- The Motorsport titles also include successes by Group brands like Marchesini and AP Racing, and the recently acquired: SBS Friction andJuan.
- In Formula 1, all of the 22 Grand Prix races in the current season were won by cars equipped with Brembo components.
- Brembo’s dominance also continues in MotoGP, with additional new wins in Moto2, Moto3 and World Superbike (also with Marchesini).
- It was also a winning year in Electric Motorsport as supplier of all the 24 electric Gen 2 single-seaters of the FIA Formula E championship, and the third consecutive championship in FIM MotoE World Cup and the 18 Ego Corsa of Energica Motor Company.
For more details, please refer to the attached press release in English.